Friday, November 15, 2013

Learning New Things

Learning New Things

Ok, so this old lady just learned how to clear the browser cache in browser's history.  I know it's nothing earth shattering or life changing, or is it?  Constantly pushing our brains and bodies to try new things is life changing and for some, earth shattering. 

Stepping out of that comfort zone and out from under those fears we wear like a shield from the world, yes that's life changing and earth shattering.  And in those glorious moments when everything in your brain just "clicks" you suddenly feel like the entire entourage from Oz.  You have courage, heart, brains, and the sassy red slippers!

I say all of that to encourage you to keep learning, keep trying, keep failing, keep conquering all that life has to offer.

Thank you to the young man on the help forum who gave me the tip. ♥

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
11/15/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I enjoy your feedback, all comments are subject to moderation.