Thursday, November 14, 2013

Time To Clean My Glasses

From my very first blog:
I have no idea of the original publish date.
About a year ago?

Time To Clean My Glasses

I'm having a pity-party tonight.  It seems that throughout my entire life I have struggled to fit in somewhere.  It doesn't matter what group I try to fit in with I always seem to be on the fringe, then cut off somehow.  I really don't belong anywhere.  My children are the same way.  I hate watching them struggle with the same issue.  Funny thing is, at this age you'd thing I'd be over it.  Rejection is never easy.  Having to accept this rejection with grace and humility does not make it any easier.  Rejection from a person or entity that you've invested a large portion of yourself downright stinks!  part of me wants to childishly rage, the other part just wants to hide.  I will "put on my big girl panties" and move on.  I just have to figure out how to do it with grace.  My life is not about me, but sometimes me is all I can see.  Time to clean my glasses...repost 11/14/13



No comments:

Post a Comment

While I enjoy your feedback, all comments are subject to moderation.